She’s such an amazing, loving and sweet dog! It only took all of us a few days to adjust and it’s like we’ve always been together. We really couldn’t have found a more perfect dog for our family. Thank you! Her favorite place to sleep at night is snuggled up on a bed with one of my daughters. In the morning she crawls inside Cecilia’s blanket. They’re two peas in a pod! To say that she gets enough love is an understatement. She also likes to lay in the yard, go for walks plus she’s the perfect office dog. She lays on her bed near my feet and sleeps and snores all day under my desk.
He is the most intelligent, affectionate, sincere dog we have known. And so unbelievably popular. He is a celebrity everywhere we go. I wanted to thank you for bringing such a wonderful friend into our life.
I respect your approach and love for the dogs and we have talked about how fun it would be to have a HOUSE FULL of Frenchels as a result!
He brings great joy wherever he is. Thank you again for this amazing friend!
GREAT DOGS FOR GREAT PEOPLE
Great Dogs for Great People is our guiding principle. It guides all that we do at Royal Frenchel for our customers and our animals.
We never knew we were unearthing a super recipe to meet some of the most wonderful people around! What a bonus we inherited. You can share in it too.
Plain and simple, Royal Frenchel pups attract the best people! See for yourself by meeting those in our Royal Frenchel community. If you are a Royal Frenchel person, you probably have at least 6 or more of these qualities.
We have noticed that all our Royal Frenchel families share these traits!
Royal Frenchel’s Great People List:
- Think for themselves (yet use the salt of the earth good sense of those who went before them)
- Appreciate relationships that mean most (they often show kindness to one another when visiting our pups that is really peaceful, joyful and remarkable)
- Share manners and respect for their family and others
- Excel with a good sense of balance with the needs of others as well as their own
- Learning turns them on in areas they have interest
- Enjoy sound quality, not trendy, not easily sold a bill of goods
- Explore leading edge technologies for play, health and learning or use the best of simplicity to ferret out a fine freedom in life
- Co-create and often make decisions by consensus, using wisdom and insightful intuition
- Value long term thinking as well as the immediate celebrating of life in the now
- Ageless in that they treat everyone similarly (when we have children on our farm here, these people include them with ease frequently and seem to generate great memories for all involved)
- Generous and true in word and behavior or at least value it!
This is a true experience of ours. When we noticed that we enjoyed connecting with our doggie people far more than our miniature visitors, we made this list over the last few months and share it with you now. You will recognize it if you happen to know someone with a Royal Frenchel. Or you will recognize yourself!
Enjoy connecting yourself with those in our greater community. They are really great people with really great dogs!